Do you wanna know Top 4 Machine Learning Jobs and wanna come into Machine Learning Field? If yes, then this blog is just for you. Here I will discuss the top 4 machine learning jobs that will increase your earning.
Hello, & Welcome!
In this blog, I am gonna tell you-
- Application of Machine Learning.
- Top 4 Machine Learning Jobs.
Firstly, I would like to start with-
Application of Machine Learning.
Here, I am gonna tell you the areas in which machine learning is used in the real world. So you can get super excited that you will learn something very interesting.
So, let’s get started.
- Facebook Facial Recognition– As you know when you put a photo on Facebook, so Facebook somehow knows who is your friends and tag them automatically. Well, that’s a machine-learning algorithm.
- Kinect Games- There is a device, you can purchase. It is a cool device. It looks at your action and works on a machine learning algorithm called random forest.
- Virtual Reality Headset- It also works on machine learning. When you turn your head and the picture moves, so how does the machine know, that’s the machine learning algorithm who is monitoring your actions and connecting to your games.
- Voice Recognition- On your phone, in the keyboard section, you can see a symbol of a speaker, that’s voice recognition. When you click on that speaker and say something, so it will recognize what you said. That’s a machine-learning algorithm.
- Robot Dogs- They learn how to walk and it’s very interesting. It is base on machine learning algorithm known as Reinforcement Learning. That means Dogs learn by their own experience.
- Facebook Ads- They know you better than you know yourself 😂. Yes, that’s right because of machine learning.
- Amazon, Netflix & Audible- All use machine learning for their recommender system.
- In Medicine- The Medicine department also used machine learning. It uses machine learning to save lives on a daily basis.
- Space– Space also use machine learning in order to recognize a certain area of the world through maps.
- Marketing- Machine learning is used in marketing, to find different patterns in the market and use these patterns in the real-world to improve its performance.
As you saw its application area is very broad and interesting too. Machine Learning is the emerging field in present as well as in the future.
Top 4 Machine Learning Jobs-
Are you Bored with your current job? or your salary is not much as you expect, so don’t’ worry. Machine Learning field is very interesting as well as very high in demand. The salary percentage for Machine Learning jobs is much higher than in other fields.
Here, I will discuss the Top 4 High Paying Machine Learning Jobs. So without wasting your time, let’s get started.
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Scientist.
- Data Analyst.
- NLP Scientist.
1. Machine Learning Engineer-
Machine Learning Engineer work on Machine learning algorithms. They should have knowledge of all the machine learning algorithm along with programming knowledge. Machine Learning Engineer must be aware of one of the following programming languages- Python, R, or Java.
Python is the most suitable language for Machine Learning. Machine Learning Engineer has to work on different algorithms, make predictions, check their accuracy, and make machines smart.
A requirement for Machine Learning Engineer is-
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Algorithms.
- Coding Knowledge.
- Probability and Statistics.
Salary of Machine Learning Engineer-
According to Glassdoor, the average salary of Machine Learning Engineer in India is- INR 750k per year.
In the USA, it is- $ 114k per year.
2. Data Scientist-
According to the Harvard Business article, The Data Scientist is the “Sexiest Job of the 21st Century”. As a Data scientist, you need to have advanced analytical skills because Data scientist collects the data, then analyze those data and find interesting insights from those data. And these insights are used for making business decisions.
So for becoming a data scientist, you need to have following skills-
- Machine Learning
- Data Mining.
- BigData (Tools like Hadoop, Pig, and Hive.)
- Knowledge of Statistics.
Salary of Data Scientist-
According to Glassdoor, the average salary of Data Scientist in India (In February 2020) is- INR 1033k per year.
In the USA– $ 113k per year.
3. Data Analyst-
As a Data Analyst, you have to work on the data. As the name suggests, data analyst means you have to analyze the data and find hidden patterns.
Now you are confused that it is the same as a data scientist job, but it is slightly different. In the Data scientist’s role, knowledge of mathematics is mandatory, but as a data analyst, mathematics knowledge is not required.
In Data Analyst you can use various tools for analyzing the data, like Hadoop.
Salary of Data Analyst-
According to Glassdoor, the average salary of Data Analyst in India is- INR 524k per year.
In the USA– $ 62,453 per year.
4. NLP Scientist-
NLP stands for Natural Language Processing. So as an NLP Scientist, you have to give machines the ability to understand human language. NLP Scientist makes the machine smart so that they can understand human language and they can translate into another language.
So for becoming NLP Scientist, you need to learn syntax knowledge, spelling, and grammar, so that you can give the same knowledge to your machines.
Salary of NLP Scientist-
According to payscale, the average salary of NLP Scientist in India is- INR 929k per year.
In the USA– $ 107k per year.
I hope, now you have a clear idea about Machine Learning Applications and the most demanding and high paying Machine Learning Jobs.
Enjoy Machine Learning
All the Best!
Are you ML Beginner and confused, from where to start ML, then read my BLOG – How do I learn Machine Learning?
If you are looking for Machine Learning Algorithms, then read my Blog – Top 5 Machine Learning Algorithm.
If you are wondering about Machine Learning, read this Blog- What is Machine Learning?
Though of the Day…
‘ It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts.’– John Wooden